match our nannies with each family's specific needs and personality.
We provide the kind of individual, personal and compassionate care you would expect from a loving family member or close friend.
Choice Options Nannies undergo an extensive screening process to ensure the highest standards of quality and service.
- 21 years of age and older
- Bonded and insured
- CPR certified
- Drug and TB tested
- Highly skilled, reliable and have previous experience
- High-school graduates; many have college degrees
- Personal, business and criminal background investigated
- Full-time or Part-time
- Live-in or Live-out
- Temporarily or Permanently
- Administer medication (with specified instructions)
- Care for sick children
- Constant supervision
- Fun, creative and educational at-home play
- Homework assistance
- Loving and caring companionship
- Nutritious meals
- Participate in playgroups
- Transportation to and from activities, appointments and school
- Trips to the park and story time
- Children's laundry and linens
- Children's rooms
- Clean-up after children
- Driving of children
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping (child related)
Whether you desire to travel with your children or leave them home, Choice Options can provide a nanny to meet your every need. Imagine a vacation with the assistance of a nanny or the peace of mind of a nanny caring for your children while you are away.
- Nannies are available for out-of-town guests
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week, including holidays
- We come to you
Corporate Childcare Management is available for companies of all sizes. We provide sick and emergency back-up childcare (in the employee's home). This great benefit enables employees to go to work and not worry about the care of their children.
Care available for mildly ill children (with a fever below 103 degrees).
Choice Options Nannies are experienced in working with many special children, such as those with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome and many others.
Choice Options Nannies are highly skilled in providing comfort and assistance to parents when two hands (and sometimes four) are not enough. We can provide parents with a much needed good night sleep or help on any busy day.